Call Center Business Solutions
Time Communications offers customized solutions to businesses and organizations in a variety of industries. Whether you need a medical answering service or a remote receptionist for your small business, we can ensure that your phone is answered by a professional call center agent.
Answering services and options
At Time Communications, we offer a variety of service options:
- Business to business (B2B) call center solutions
- Business to consumer (B2C) call center solutions
- Medical call center and doctor answering service
- Small business answering service
- Retail call center services
- And much more
U.S.-Based Business Answering Service
One of the major benefits of working with Time Communications is the peace of mind you will enjoy knowing that your telephone calls will be answered by professional agents from the United States. Our representatives speak clearly with American accents, so you can be sure your customers understand them—no matter where in the US they are located.
Industries that Use Our Business Answering Services
Time Communications sets up call centers for companies in a variety of industries, including:
- Health Care. Service is critical in this industry, and a healthcare call center can vastly improve customer service. Whether you need a physician’s answering service to accommodate after-hours needs, or a hospital call center to help manage and direct high-volume phone calls, Time Communications can help.
- Real Estate. Realtors and other real estate professionals often require business answering services to field calls from current and potential clients.
- Small Business. Looking for a way to extend your business beyond normal business hours? A remote receptionist is just one option you may consider—contact us to learn more about our answering services for small businesses.
- Direct Marketing. Professional representatives at Time Communications are experienced in managing inbound calls for direct marketing companies.
- Service Industries. For any type of service industry, having someone on hand to answer calls is crucial. A virtual receptionist or general answering service dispatch can help you deliver quality service and improve customer satisfaction.
- Retail, E-commerce and Catalog. Setting up business phone answering service can increase your ability to handle high-volume or after-hours calls—meaning faster order-taking and more sales.
- Utilities and Telecom. Time Communications can help you manage your inbound calls for emergency dispatch, 411 calls, utility service outages, and much more.