The Web address, http://www.timecommunications.biz is operated by Time Communications, an Arvig® Company and its affiliates (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”). The site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
All content provided on this Site, such as text, graphics, images, etc., is our property and is protected byU.S.and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site is our exclusive property and is protected byU.S.and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, no material for the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Arvig is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and expects all end users who access some of our Services but do not have accounts (“Visitors”) as well as those who pay a monthly service fee to subscribe to the Services (“Subscribers”) to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. Under the DMCA, copyright owners may contact the authorized agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works appearing on Web pages hosted by the service provider. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint satisfying the requirements of the DMCA, Time Communications will remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material. If a Subscriber or user of the Time Communications Service believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed, such person may submit a counter notice to us. We will not be a party to disputes over alleged copyright infringement.
This information should not be construed as legal advice to our Subscribers or Visitors. If you believe that your copyrights have been infringed, or if a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you, we advise that you seek legal counsel. We are providing the following information to you for informational purposes only.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that a Web page hosted by Time Communications is violating your rights under U.S. copyright law, you may file a complaint of such claimed infringement with our designated agent in the manner described below.
Arvig Enterprises, Inc./Time Communications
150 2nd Street SW
Perham, MN 56573
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Arvig to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DCMA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
Counter Notification to Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you, you may file a counter notification with our designated agent at the address listed above. Such counter notification must contain the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the federal district in which you are located, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant
If we receive a valid counter notification, the DMCA provides that the removed material will be restored, or access re-enabled.
Please be advised that U.S. copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Trademarks, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. Our Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Use of Site
This Site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by us. We reserve the right to refuse services, and/or cancel orders at our discretion if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
Links to third party Web sites may be provided on this Site. We have not reviewed all third party sites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites and their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about such sites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
We are always pleased to receive your comments and suggestions. If you post comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (collectively “Submissions”) in response to any content on this Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such Submissions and the names identified on the Submissions throughout the world in any media.
This Site is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranties of any kind, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We do not represent or warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event, will we be liable for any damage or cause of any kind based upon or resulting from any use or inability to use this Site.
This site is created and controlled by Time Communications and Arvig Communication Systems/Arvig in the State of Minnesota, USA. The laws of the State of Minnesota govern these terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
4444 Centerville Road, Suite 245
White Bear Lake, MN 55127
150 Second Street SW
Perham, MN 56573